Remuneration and benefits will be commensurate with the seniority of the role and in compliance with company remuneration policy and practice.
G4S Cash Solutions (SA), a leading global integrated security solutions company, has various vacancies for a Sales Executive based at our offices in Vanderbijlpark, Bloemfontein, Polokwane and Nelspruit. .
Reporting to the Sales Manager, the key purpose of this role is the development and maintain the growth of Cash in transit and counting house customers in a specific geographical area.
The position requires at 3-5 years experience in a professional sales environment with a proven track record of closing deals and achieving targets. Relevant industry related experience essential, recommended,advantageous. Previous experience is essential.
The successful incumbent is a self starter with a proven track record in maintaining company policy, adopting best practices, and is able to exercise sound judgement in the pursuit of the achievement of the goals of the organisation, and understanding the role which sales and marketing plays within a successful business unit. The incumbent will be expected to be results driven and to live the values of the organisation.
Effective compilation of sales quotations and tender documentation in the region in compliance with business strategy
- Effective application and control of company selling price list as per mark-up margins in line with sales strategy.
- Finalize and accept customer quotations
- Effective management of company policies and procedures.
- Prepare and submit sales proposals and tenders to prospective customers.
- Liaise with National Bid team on quality and consistency of sales tenders/bids
Effective development of new business in line with sales targets
- Ensure effective development of sales of new and existing product lines
- Identification of potential new business opportunities for Cash Solutions through consultation and cooperation with operational management and Sales Manager with planned prospecting, leads, cold calling, tender notices.
- Arrange and conduct meetings with new and existing business prospects where appropriate, to market G4S integrated Cash Solutions.
- Conduct / arrange site surveys to identify risks and develop appropriate solution to do system design in order to meet customer needs.
- Conduct competitor evaluations to identify risks and develop appropriate solutions through thorough understanding of the competitor environment faced by the region. Liaise with operations on competitor analysis to share knowledge and focus on viable business opportunities.
- Reach and achieve sales targets, focusing on high margin business, and developing business near operational centers
Effective performance and reporting of sales and administrative activities and functions
- Preparation and submission of weekly sales call sheet report:
- Signed business
- Ensure that a customer file is maintained
- Ensure effective maintenance of the Sales system updating quotation information, leads and prospects
Customer Retention and corporate account management
- Monitor relationship with designated top customers, scheduling regular visits to ascertain customer satisfaction
- Conduct customer satisfaction surveys
- Achieve customer retention targets and KPIs
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- Minimum of 3 years experience in a professional sales environment (industry related experience advantageous or essential or recommended) with a proven track record of closing deals and achieving targets
- Experienced in dealing with senior executives.
- Previous experience in technology products such as ATME, Deposita machines and counting house procedures.
- A capable communicator with good English language skills.
- Experience in long sales cycles essential
- Demonstrated ability to deal with high profile individuals
- Solid understanding of the fundamentals of project management and be able to formulate accurate proposals/tenders from start to finish (Essential)
- History of successful execution.
- Experience in Business Development, essential
Knowledge, Skills and Attributes:
- Communication (Written and Verbal)
- Awareness of the market environment
- Driving Delivery
- Customer Thinking
- Professional Credibility
- Delivering objectives
We welcome applications from all suitably qualified candidates, but SA citizens or those with a valid SA work permit, will have a distinct advantage.
ABOUT THE COMPANY:
G4S is the world’s leading international security solutions group, which specialises in outsourced business processes in sectors where security and safety risks are considered a strategic threat. G4S is the largest employer quoted on the London Stock Exchange and has a secondary stock exchange listing in Copenhagen. G4S has operations in more than 125 countries and 657,000 employees.
G4S operates in over 25 countries in Africa and employs over 105 000 people on the continent. At G4S South Africa, our vision is to be recognised as the leader in providing security solutions. We therefore endeavour to build and maintain a motivated, capable workforce who are proud to work for our region and able to deliver our commercial strategy. We continue to build on the excellent people management practices which are in place across the Group in order to fully engage our workforce.
G4S is an organisation which is defined by its values, which are:
- We act with Integrity and Respect – Our business activities and relationships are built on trust, honesty and openness. We do what we promise and always strive to do the right thing. We listen. We treat our colleagues, customers and those in our care with the utmost respect.
- We are passionate about Safety, Security and Service Excellence – We are passionate about working safely and take great care to protect our colleagues and customers from harm. We are experts in security and use that knowledge to protect our customer’s assets. We keep our promises and are passionate about delivering high levels of customer service.
- We achieve this through Innovation and Teamwork – We invest in technology and best practice to continuously improve the products and services we offer. We challenge ourselves to find new ways of helping our customers achieve their goals. We work together as a team, valuing everyone’s contribution, to ensure we achieve the best results for our customers and our business.
For more information on G4S, please visit: www.g4s.com