- To accurately document the receipt of goods and compare actual invoices with goods received. Assist in physically receiving stock.
- Six positions are available.
- Matric (Grade 12)
- Previous experience in a warehouse environment is an added advantage
Skills & Competencies
- Excellent numeric and administrative skills
- A high level of computer literacy, particularly in MS office suite, preferable G-Suite.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Working towards deadlines.
- Attention to detail.
- Good analytical and problem solving ability.
- Check stock integrity
- Check the order and that the order number is correct
- Oversee outsourced staff in ensuring correct movement of stock within cages
- Check and capture invoices
- Oversee checkers and assist with any queries regarding checking
Email Addresses to Forward CV and Supporting documents’
- Branch Manager email@example.com