Stores Learnership W&R operations NQF L 2
Retail , Western Cape CPT – CBD
A well-established retail company is seeking candidates to complete a 12-month store learnership (NQF level 2).
- You will be responsible to assist customers on the shop floor
- Process payments and purchase on the POS system
- Assist with opening new accounts
- Maintaining and controlling stocks losses
- Minimum Requirements Grade 10
- You must be computer literate preferably proficient in MS Outlook, Word and Excel at beginner level
- You must be proficient in Mathematics
- You must be able to speak clearly and communicate well in English
- Recent proof of disability (Letter from doctor, etc)
- Must be able to travel to and from work daily incl weekends
- Must be flexible to work shifts and have own reliable transport when working late shifts
- Must not have completed a similar learnership at NQF2 or higher previously.
In line with the company’s equity requirements, preference will be given to people living with a disability.
Should you meet all the above requirements, please email your CV and documents to for consideration
Should you not hear from us within 10 days please consider your application unsuccessful
Ad Visible Until: 4 April 2021 Ref: CTT000227/mbt
HOW TO APPLY